International Business Point
The “International Business Point” is an introductory platform to discuss current and future developments in the industry of medicinal & aromatics plants, and how this generates opportunities for the agricultural industry of Limburg. NBI-International welcomes its network of embassy and trade offices to look at international opportunities for setting up an infrastructure in the supply chain of medicinal & aromatic plants for both the trade offices and the agricultural industry of Limburg.
This will session will be held both the 8th and 9th of May during Limburg Unlimited (www.limburg-unlimited.com). Time schedule not yet known.
Why should you attend?
- Improve and expand on your current international relations
- Present, discuss, develop new projects
- Be on the forefront of a new economy
- Find new business cases
- Why medicinal & aromatic plants?
- Raw materials, where to get them?
- What does the ideal product chain look like?
- Opportunities for the agricultural industry of Limburg
- Who is the client?
The speaking sessions are organised by the team of MAP-Expo, Glenn Habets and Bart Wolters