The fourth edition of the Map Expo will take place 7 & 8 October 2020 in Nieuwegein/Utrecht.
Two options for you as a visitor:
- Visitor: entrance incl. seminars, incl B2Match: € 25,00 excl. fee.
- Study Days / Seminar: € 250,00 excl fee incl. lunches and transport to the herb farm. https://map-expo.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/Save-the-Date-MAP-EXPO-2020-03.pdf
Visitor registration is yet available. You can order your tickets at:
Don’t worry: if the expo cannot take place, payments will be refunded because of governmental decisions or for your own health reasons.
During the two days several activities and seminars can be attended without extra costs.
- https://map-expo-2020.b2match.io/ : important for your future business. In 2019 entrepreneurs from 31 countries were participating on this B2Match program, organised by Enterprise Europe Network (International Chamber of Commerce).
Governments in emerging markets recognize MAPs as an important earning model for herb farmers and for the national economy.
The Map Expo is a very specific event for industries in cosmetic, aromatic and medicinal sectors. Map Expo is a small expo. Every year again visitors and exhibitors are surprised about this Expo, because of the opportunity to enlarge the business network, to meet industries and therapists. The organisers receive many compliments about the value of the (new) contacts.
The demands for herbs and herbal products is increasing rapidly in the aromatic, cosmetic and medicinal sectors. The past four years the Map Expo has developed as an international and professional platform with visitors from 31 countries.
For more information:
1. Morocco and North Africa: Mr. Mounir El Bouamri +212 661 342 258 or email@example.com
2. For the other countries: Chris Aelberts WhatsApp + Phone: 0031651567900 firstname.lastname@example.org
3. For general information: www.map-expo.com
1. 11.00 – 17.00 hours: Exhibition
2. 11.00 – 17.00 hours: Seminars
3. 17.00 – 19.00 hours: MAP-Expo Innovation Awards and exhibitors reception
1. 11.00 – 16.00 hours: Exhibition
2. 11.00 – 13.00 hours: Seminars and conclusions
3. 13.00 – 16.00 hours: Round Tables for exhibitors, the trade press and knowledge institutes
4. 13.00 – 16.00 hours: B2match organised by Enterprise European Network
Please notice: If you would like to visit the MAP-Expo from abroad and you need a letter of invitation, the organization will charge € 150,- per person administration costs. You will receive the invoice separately. More information mail us at email@example.com